Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yack! Yuck! Ew, ew, eeeewwwwww!



The one guy is our President-Elect and nauseating.
The other guy is a former Krishna Swami,
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
This is some of what Wikipedia has to say about swami: "He has been described as a charismatic leader, in the sense used by the sociologist Max Weber, as he was successful in acquiring followers in the United States, Europe, India and elsewhere . . . ." You tell me. I knew these jokers looked a lot alike. Both look scary as hell, both look arrogant and snide. Both look evil. Both look rather full of themselves and detached except to their ego. One can argue these are merely appearances. I sometimes think, however, that much more than skin deep is revealed in a countenance. In any case, the swami is dead, and Obama is hopefully nothing more than a passing fad.

Cult leaders often have an inflated sense of self, even if their belief system teaches humility. Often the cult leaders aren't accountable for a sense of humility because they are considered human divinity.

All I can say is Ew! I'm glad I'm not Michelle Obama, because I believe the rumors about Obama having his dick sucked by fags like Larry Sinclair, it would be hard for me to be smarter than my husband but not be allowed to use my mind for my husband fearing he would be overshadowed, and finally, I would probably vomit after intercourse or intimacy in general. Ew!

No comments: