Thursday, December 18, 2008

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE: F-IT'S JUST WORDS, AFTER ALL! RIGHT OBAMA?

If you are a huge Obama supporter, not only do I feel for you, but you may think my opinions scathing! I don't give a rat's ass. If I can express my absolute annoyance with idiots who vote for idiots, and the Obama idiot in particular, then I have less stress. It's theraputic. Besides, my neighbors probably get tired of hearing me scream at the image of him in my computer when he holds the next of an unquantified number of press conferences. 

Why the hell did this happen. This man knows zero! Just youtube and listen to him take questions from the press on anything since he's been elected. His answers state the obvious and don't adequately address the question. What is the press to do? Their favorite voodoo pin-doll, ol Bush, is pullin up stakes, and getting answers from you to tough questions is like having to sit in a concert hall for 2 hours with a wedgie and needing to urinate. You are going to sound so absolutely redundant and brainless before inauguration that they are going to try and amuse themselves with your comments and quotes. You'll be the presidential joke. 

more power to the press!

No comments: