Monday, December 29, 2008

It's happening. Obama report used for denial of Gov's wrong doing: Implication is if Obama's not guilty neither is Gov. & if Gov is so is Bami

Ok. I've said this a couple of times on a couple of different comment threads, or possibly more than that, but here it is again.

Yep. It’s fun to play connect the people.
Blago’s atty addressing the state leg. this week basically saying you can’t impeach, you know you won’t, here’s why–everyone here talks this way but it’s as innocent as a dog who’s all bark no bite (ps. if anyone here wants to challenge that notion, I’m sure we can find something that’ll prove you a dog, too). So this attorney is talking, everyone’s listening.

People are glad the prosecutor is stepping in with these limitations. One has to wonder if Obama sought some cover through Fitz in the form of a week of dodging questions until the holiday could create some true distance.

The thing is that people are actually gullible enough enough to believe this liar–Obama–over and over. I didn’t know Wright was saying these controvesial things, and then he says he did. He didn’t know Ayers then, it was all about education. Resko–felon, convicted in political scheming–Obama’s Blagojevich’s–all have had real estate transactions involving Resko, but of course this has nothing to do with any criminal behavior on the part of Resko.

Look, I know I’m dreaming, but my absolute wet dream is that Fitz is scamming everyone else to get to Obama before he takes office.

I started that fantasy when I heard Fitzgerald stopped Chicago in the middle of a “crime spree,” and I’m thinking but why stop short of an overt act?

Stopping short of an act is much harder to prosecute, and then I thought–wait a sec–the best way to get to Obama is to give him leave to do what ever is necessary to distance himself. He’ll lie. Fitz has been taping these conversations long before the election was over. Obama will ruin his self.

Obama will ruin his self for sure. He’s so corrupt, and denying things is second nature to him. Just give Obama a little rope, and he’ll tie his own noose. Blago’s not going anywhere including jail.

I suspect all the foul mouthing of Obama was Blago’s indignation at him up on a phantom high horse.

Under the bus all right! I hope that Obama gets tossed, and I would like Blago to do it for any selfish reason he can think of. Bye bye Bama!

No comments: